Moving To a New Site

I have just decided that it's time to move on and have my own domain. All the posts in this blog will be moved to:

www.pinoygeek.org

Personal posts will be transferred to: raldz.pinoygeek.org

Monday, January 09, 2006

AVG: Free Anti Virus for Linux

Grisoft expands its award-winning product line with AVG Free for Linux - a free version of its advanced anti-virus tool designed specifically for home use on the Linux desktop.

So now, home users of Linux OS can join millions of satisfied customers in enjoying the benefits of AVG Anti-Virus protection!

AVG Free for Linux is the first commercial-grade anti-virus product developed for free home use, providing maximum anti-virus protection for Linux computers. Read more...

2 comments:

Author : said...

THIS IS SOMETHING VERY VERY NECESSARY TO ALL INTERNET USERS.

Cheers!!
LifeStyle,Finance,World.Travel,News,RealEstate,Travel,Business

Anonymous said...

I had been using AVG Free Antivirus for years and I moved to Linux to avoid viruses and I don't see the point of an anti-virus in Linux, I have been using Sildenafil Citrate , a spyware software and I don't have to worry about anything